2019 starts off with a bang: der Carrodrain-Effekt!
To be better able to serve the German market, Carrodrain Deutschland GmbH opened its doors in Emmerich am Rhein, literally located next to the majestic Rhine, on January 1st, 2019.
The German market highly prizes durability and quality and in technical terms the German approach is very close to the Belgian. The conventional techniques such as water proofing follow the Kerlox philosophy, the water proofing membrane that of Carrodrain. But we can make a difference in Germany with our Belgian design products.
Top quality and top technology but packaged in a sleek, hip package. Germany may prepare itself for “der Carrodrain-Effekt”! Carrodrain Deutschland shall be managed by Thomas Wilkes, an old hand in the field with many years of experience in the plumbing world.
With his expertise and charisma, Thomas will be able to put Carrodrain product on the map in North Rhine-Westphalia. This densely populated region in Germany borders on both the Netherlands and Belgium and is home to more than 18 million residents. Good luck, Thomas! Where there’s a Wilkes there’s a way!
Photo: Thomas Wilkes (left) is welcomed by Carrodrain CEO Peter Steylaerts
6 quick facts about Thomas:
- Thomas is a football fan and roots for Schalke 04. He is a big fan of Marc Willmots.
- Thomas has 3 great kids and loves spending time with them.
- Thomas has worked as a commercial representative in the world of sanitary fixtures his whole career.
- Thomas is crazy for Belgian chips.
- Thanks to his experience and knowledge, Thomas is a top expert in sanitary fixtures.
- Thomas is chomping at the bit to conquer the German market with our Belgian design products.